Pop-up campers are perfect for short vacations or weekend getaways, and are the perfect alternative to a fifth-wheel trailer or fully enclosed RV. Believe it or not, most people don’t have pop-up camper insurance to cover their trailer or possessions on board it.
- Pop up tent trailers are manufactured with side wall that are collapsible, fold or slide down to make towing easier when using a small vehicle.
- Length is usually less than 12 ft but when opened can range from 15-23 ft.
- Less set up time due to its compact size.
- Very few luxuries on basic models.
- Upgraded units may have a stove, refrigerator, sleeping quarters for up to 8 people, and a furnace.
- These small pop-up campers are easy to tow, lightweight, and easy to maneuver. They are uncomplicated, affordable and perfect for camping enthusiasts taking their first steps toward camping in comfort.
- Pop-up campers or pop-up tent trailers are 8′ to 24′ in length. To buy a brand pop-up tent trailer will cost your around $5900 to $22,500.
Why do I need Pop-up Camper Insurance?
Pop-up camper insurance is very important to have because campers can be expensive to have to replace, especially the higher end tent trailers. You definitely should purchase insurance for your pop-up trailer if you are financing it, and some financing companies require you to do so. If you were to destroy your camper (accident, fire, bad weather) and didn’t have camper insurance, you would still need to make your monthly payments.
Also, it is wise to, not only get insurance coverage for your pop-up tent trailer, but also insuring your belongings inside (electronics, jewelry, valuables, etc).
How do I find affordable Pop-up Camper Insurance?
The easiest way to find affordable pop-up camper insurance is to contact Overland Insurance. We are an independent insurance agency that is not affiliate with any one RV insurance carrier, which means we can help you compare rates and coverage’s from different agencies to match your needs.
Pop-Up Camper Insurance Cost
Pop up Camper insurance costs depend on a number of factors including how much the camper costs, how you use it, the dimensions of it and how/where its stored. In many cases you will actually be able to combine your pop up camper insurance with your home or auto insurance policy.
Whether you purchase pop up camper insurance individually or decide to add it to one of your current policies, make sure you purchase comprehensive coverage, collision coverage and liability coverage. Comprehensive coverage can help protect you from severe weather or other types of damage.
Get a free pop-up camper insurance quote online now!
Click the button below to get your free pop-up camper insurance quote online now.