RONALD JARVIE IS A NATIONALLY CERTIFIED INSURANCE COUNSELOR SINCE 1995!
SAFETY TIPS FROM OVERLAND RV INSURANCE SERVICES
Why Most RV Accidents Happen!
- Fires start due to leaking Propane gas
- Tires blow out due to overloading, old or underinflated tires
- Your RV’s outside steps or awnings don’t get put away properly
- RV runs into an overpass, bridge or gas station due to not enough height clearance
- You load your weight unevenly in your RV causing restricted steering and breaking
- Slide out accidents happen due to not retracting slide out properly
- Pests take over your vehicle chewing on your RV’s plastic, wires and rubber hoses
- For additional RV safety tips and information please visit the RV Safety & Education Foundation.
There are certain precautions you should take in order to stay safe out there on the road. Take a minute to look over these important RV safety tips below. For additional RV safety tips and information please visit the RV Safety & Education Foundation.
OVERLAND INSURANCE PROVIDES RECREATIONAL VEHICLE INSURANCE IN 49 STATES!
Ronald Jarvie is a Nationally Certified Insurance Counselor Agent Since 1995!
CALL 480-994-9584 TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE!