RONALD JARVIE IS A NATIONALLY CERTIFIED INSURANCE COUNSELOR SINCE 1995!
GET CALIFORNIA RV INSURANCE COVERAGE AND MORE FROM OVERLAND RV INSURANCE SERVICES
A Wide Variety of Insurance Coverage Including the Following
- Class A Motorhomes Insurance Coverage
- Class B Motorhomes Insurance Coverage
- Class C Motorhomes Insurance Coverage
- Travel Trailer Insurance Coverage
- Fifth Wheels Insurance Coverage
- And Much More!!!
Class C – These are shaped like trucks that have a bunk space over the top of the driving cab. They are similar to Class A RVs when it comes to amenities, but are much smaller.
Class B – These look large vans, but they are the most maneuverable and smallest RVs. They are often equipped with pop-ups or pop-outs that can expand the living space.
Class A – These are shaped like large buses, and are the largest and most expensive RVs.
OVERLAND INSURANCE PROVIDES RECREATIONAL VEHICLE INSURANCE IN 49 STATES!
Ronald Jarvie is a Nationally Certified Insurance Counselor Agent Since 1995!
- Roadside Assistance Insurance – This will cover the cost of assistance if you’re RV breaks down while on the road. RVs require specialized towing and assistance, which can be expensive if you don’t have coverage.
- Comprehensive Insurance – This will compensate you for replacement or repair of your RV if it has damage in a non-collision related event like fire, falling objects, flood, or property crime.
- Collision Insurance – This will compensate you for costs of repair or replacement if your RV receives damage in a collision, regardless of the fault.
- Personal Injury Protection Insurance – This will cover any medical injuries for your or your passengers if you are involved in a collision in the RV, regardless of the fault.
- Liability Insurance – This will cover the costs that are associated with any third party property damage or injuries if you are responsible for the collision when in the RV.
- Vacation Liability Insurance – This is also called campsite liability insurance; this is similar to full time liability coverage but it covers for a short amount of time so that you only have coverage when you are using your RV for vacations.
- Full Time Liability Insurance – This is similar to liability coverage for home insurance. It is available to California residents who live in RVs more than 6 months a year.
- Contents Insurance – This will cover your personal property inside of your RV like cookware, appliances, décor, and clothing. You may get compensation for losses if you deal with property damage or loss as the result of covered events.
HOW MUCH WILL RV INSURANCE COST IN CALIFORNIA?
Normally, the insurance rates for Class C RVs average about $800 but for the Class A RVs it could be as much as $4000 a year. These are just average rates, the actual quote that you receive may be lower or higher, depending on various factors. Such as the following. RV insurance rates may different from one company to the next, so get at least 3 quotes before you pick a policy to go with.
- RV type which includes value, size and weight
- Make, model and year of RVs
- How often the RV is used, include miles driven per year
- Coverage options you pick and limits selected
- Deductible amount
- Your claims history and driving record
- If you qualify for any discounts for multi-policy, claims free renewals, and automatic electronic payments
CONTACT OVERLAND FOR RV INSURANCE IN CALIFORNIA!
There are several Overland Insurance Agents in California, so contact an agent near your area to start comparing insurance quotes and to learn more. Receive a free California RV Insurance quote by giving us a call today at 1-800-677-4027.