RV Insurance For Washington State RV owners is more affordable than ever.
WA RV Insurance Coverage
You can expect the same things out of your Washington State RV Insurance Coverage that you can from a typical motor vehicle insurance policy:
- Liability – Liability coverage for RV’s covers 3rd party victims of property damage or personal injury from an auto accident that was deemed your fault.
- Collision – Collision coverage for RVs covers replacement of repair costs of your Recreation Vehicle if it gets damaged by flood, fire, weather, theft, or vandalism.
- Medical Payments – Personal injury protection insurance covers medical care costs if your passengers or your become injured in a auto collision regardless who is at fault.
- Roadside Assistance – Roadside assistance is important to have in case you need to have your RV towed.
- Full Timer Coverage – Full-timer RV insurance covers Washington state residents who use their RV as their full time residence.
- Contents – Contents coverage is made to cover personal property (appliances and clothing)Covers items burglarized, lost, or damaged property
- Campsite Liability – Campsite liability is just like full-timer insurance but shorter. It’s meant to only cover you while on vacation.
Recreational Vehicle Types Covered by Motorhome Insurance In Washington State
RVs come an assortment of different sizes, types, and styles
- Class A RVs: Class A RVs are the most expensive and largest of all motorhomes. The Class A is perfect for full-timers who live on the road. These RVs usually come standard with a bathroom, kitchen, sleepy quarters and laundry facilities.
- Class B RV’s: Class B RVs are smaller than both Class A and Class C RVs, with pop-out camper materials that increase the living quarters. Class B RVs are the most maneuverable type of RV on the market.
- Class C RV’s: Class C RVs are the second largest RV on the market. The Class B Motorhome or (Van) is basically a panel-type truck or street van, that’s stocked with motorhome style features and accommodations.
How much does RV Insurance Cost In Washington State?
All RV insurance policies differ from one individual to the next. Motorhome insurance rates in Washington state are calculated based on many conditions:
- Whether you own a Class A, Class B, or Class C Motorhome (Class A is the most expensive type of RV insurance in Washington State)
- How new your RV is, The model of RV, and How much you paid for it (Newer more expensive models will cost more to cover)
- Any additional coverage’s (the more coverage you have the more your Washington State RV insurance will cost)
- How big of a deductible you pay (the more deductible you pay the less monthly payment you will have to make)
- Tickets, Credit, Previous Claims (if you have tickets, bad credit, or previous RV insurance claims, you will pay higher insurance rates in Washington State)
Average Cost of RV Insurance In Washington State
The average cost of RV insurance in Washington State is $800-$4,000 per year or $67-$333 per month. The cost to insure a Class A RV in Washington State is going to cost you around the upper $4,000 rate, while Class C RV insurance in Washington state is going to run you around $800.
Compare Washington State RV Insurance Quotes & Save
Washington State Motorhome Insurance rates vary from one insurance agency to another, that’s why we urge you to get at least 3 quotes from Overland RV Insurance. Overland is an independent RV insurance agency that will help you compare multiple quotes from at least 3 different companies at the click of a mouse.
Have question about coverage options or need one of agents to assist you with your coverage needs.
Contact Overland Insurance Agency toll-free at 1-800-677-4027 to get a free Washington State RV Insurance Quotes today!
Other Washington State RV Resources