Conventional travel trailer details and specifications:
Travel Trailer Insurance can protect your expensive investment from bottom to top. You are able to select from many types of rates and coverage’s, including Full Time RV insurance, Vacation Liability, Emergency Expense and more. Your travel trailer insurance policy is also able to protect the folks you travel with and your valuable items while your out and about.
Plus, you will receive 24 hour 7 day a week help from your travel trailer insurance agent. So, when you want to report a claim, ask a question or make a change, your agent is ready to help.
- Conventional trailers are normally designed for camping and vacation use.
- Lengths range from 12′ to 40′ ft.
- Usually towed by a truck or automobile with a bumper hitch.
- Towed by an automobile or truck with a bumper hitch.
- Contains cooking, sleeping and bathing facilities.
- Upgradable to have awning and air conditioning units.
RV Insurance Quotes Anytime
Overland travel trailer insurance quotes are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, by phone at 480-994-9584 locally or toll free at 1-800-677-4027 or online. With so many coverage’s and rates to choose from, we provide you with helpful information to help choose the best coverage for your travel trailer.
Get your free travel trailer insurance quote online now!