RV/Motorhome Insurance, Camper Insurance and Travel Trailer Insurance provide coverage for portable non-motorized units designed for providing you with living space for camping and recreation use. Campers and Travel Trailers don’t need highway permits when being towed.
Types of Recreation Vehicles Our Agency Provides Insurance For:
- Class A Motorhome
- Class B Motorhome
- Class C Motorhome
- Fifth Wheel Trailer
- Conventional Trailer
- Pop-Up Tent Trailer
- Trailer with Recreational Cargo Quarters
- Mounted Truck Camper
Class A Motorhome details and specifications:
The Class A Motorhome is the largest and most luxurious of the motorized RVs. Built on a specially designed chassis, the Class A is well equipped for short trips or long vacations, and is also well suited for full-timers.
- Class A Motorhomes are the most spacious and luxurious models of motorized recreational vehicles. Class A Motorhomes are perfect for long vacations, short trips or full timing.
- Lengths range from 21′ to 40 ft.
- Luxury Coaches are up to 45 ft. long
- Average RV length is 32′ to 40ft.
- Specifically designed chassis
- Sleeps 2 in the rear and up to 8 depending on the motorhome size
- Some units can hold a large refrigerator, TV/VCR, bathing facilities, satelite dish, bigger batteries, large holding tanks and water tanks, on-board generators and exceptional living spaces
- Designed for larger families
Class B Motorhome details and specifications:
The Class B Motorhome or (Van) is basically a panel-type truck or street van, that’s stocked with motorhome style features and accommodations.
- Depending on the type of Class B Motorhome you have, they can be very versatile being capable of many tasks including:
- Towing small camping trailers, ATVs, motorcycles and jet skis
- Usable as a second vehicle when at home
- Lengths range from 16′ to 23ft. long
- Sleeps 2 to 4 people
- Some units contain a sink, refrigerator, hot water, heating and air conditioning capabilities, showers and toilets
Class C Motorhome details and specifications:
The Class C Mini-Motorhome or (Modified Van) is very similar to a Class A Motorhome and has some of the same accommodations and luxuries such as plenty of home amenities, ample living space, slide out living rooms and bathrooms and more.
- Lengths range from 20′ to 32′
- Average Class C Motorhome Length is 28′ to 30ft. long
- Built on an automotive van chassis designed specifically for Class C Motorhomes
- Sleeps up to 8 people depending on the Floor plan and model
- Can tow small vehicles
- Designed for larger families
Fifth-wheel trailer details and specifications:
- Fifth wheel is similar to conventional models but has a raised section above the fifth wheel coupling device, ensuring a bi-level dimension.
- Length ranges from 21 to 38 ft.
- Allows for 38 ft in length of trailer designs when using a truck to tow.
- Fifth wheel trailers are usually designed to be mounted to truck pickup beds.
- Built using a welded steel chassis.
- Contains a living area, appliances, cooking, sleeping and bathing facilities.
Conventional trailer details and specifications:
- Conventional trailers are normally designed for camping and vacation use.
- Lengths range from 12 to 40 ft.
- Usually towed by a truck or automobile with a bumper hitch.
- Towed by an automobile or truck with a bumper hitch.
- Contains cooking, sleeping and bathing facilities.
- Upgradable to have awning and air conditioning units.
Pop-up tent trailer details and specifications:
- Pop up tent trailers are manufactured with side wall that are collapsible, fold or slide down to make towing easier when using a small vehicle.
- Length is usually less than 12 ft but when opened can range from 15-23 ft.
- Less set up time due to its compact size.
- Very few luxuries on basic models.
- Upgraded units may have a stove, refrigerator, sleeping quarters and a furnace.
Trailer with recreational cargo quarters details and specifications:
- Trailers with cargo quarters are specific types of fifth wheel and travel trailers.
- Needs to have a compartment in the back to transport ATV’s, Horses, etc…
Mounted truck camper details and specifications:
Find affordable mounted truck camper insurance quotes at Overland Insurance Agency.
- Vacationing camping unit that is usually loaded onto the back of a truck’s pickup bed.
- Length ranges from 18-21 ft.
- Has sleeping room for 6-8 people.
- Is more versatile due to its compact size and also more manageable for local traveling between home and campsite.
- Great for 1st time RVing.